Welcome to Lost Creek
10/24/2021 Cameras Policy - The LCNA adopted policy and opt-out link can be viewed here
LCNA 2024 Board Early Nominations:
- May be made by mail or email to the Election Committee. (firstname.lastname@example.org, Ste A 1305 Quaker Ridge, Austin, TX 78746.)
- All early nominations must include a first and last name, Lost Creek address, telephone number and/or email address for the Nominee.
- Early nominations for the elections must be received by the Election Committee no later than November 19th to be included in the advance publicity.
- Upon receipt of a nomination, the Secretary will confirm the eligibility of the Nominee, his or her willingness to serve on the Governing Board, and the name he or she wishes to be placed on the ballot.
- Each Nominee may submit a biographical sketch and statement of candidacy to the Election Committee no later than November 22nd. The Nominee’s biographical sketch and statement of candidacy shall each be limited to 250 words.
- The Election Committee shall publish the nominee name(s), biographical sketch(es) and statement(s) of candidacy to the LCNA website no later November 23rd. Additionally, the Election Committee shall notify the membership by email that the candidate information has been posted to the LCNA website.
Located in southwest Austin, TX, on the banks of beautiful Barton Creek, Lost Creek is home to over 1200 single-family and condominium households. Zoned to award-winning Eanes Independent School District and convenient to both downtown and the Hill Country, Lost Creek is an incredible place to call home.
New residents or residents wishing to register for the first time can do so by:
1. Clicking on “Register” at the top right of this screen.
2. Fill out the information form and submit.
3. Pay via credit card or direct transfer. (This step is optional and may be completed later if desired.)
4. Check your email. An email will be sent with your username and a link to "Reset Password." Click the link, and set your new password. Log in using your new password.
5. Go to your Profile and complete your household registration by adding other adults in your household (Level 2) and children (Level 3).
Upon completion of this process, other adults in the household will receive an email with a "Reset Password" link for creating their own password. The "forgot my password" function on the login page may also be used. The username will be their email address.
Note: One primary user should register all members of the household. Contact us with any difficulties at email@example.com.